Use the widget below to start comparing cars!
1. Select your budget below, and any required car make.
2. Select any other variables you require.
3. Click 'search'.
4. On the resulting list, tick the boxes on the right-hand side.
5. A bar will appear with the selected cars - you can select a maximum of 5.
6. Click 'compare side by side'.
7. On the next screen, click the buttons beside 'specifications', 'performance' etc.to compare more information.
8. Happy hunting!
MSN Cars' Steve Walker takes the UK's cheapest new car for a test drive to see if it's worth parting only £5,995 for.
Date 2 hrs ago, Duration 4:17, Views 3
Which of these endangered 1970s and 80s cars would you be saddest to see become extinct?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- Austin Allegro
- Austin Maxi
- Austin Montego
- Austin Princess
- Hillman Avenger
- Morris Marina
- Morris Ital
- Vauxhall Viva